Sunday, August 08, 2010

Mountain Hiking With Grandpa and Spencey

This post is written by Coleman

Yesterday we climbed a mountain - Mt. Helena. Lucy didn't get a drink until close to the bottom and all the way to the top! We got to the Devil's Cave! You could fit a car in there! It was a long mountain. We got really high. My legs started to hurt. We were walking slow up but fast down. There were two trails and I wanted to take the short cut but it was too steep!

Someone gave us a picture and we rocked and rolled!

We looked and looked for the house, but we couldn't see it anywhere.

The cave was the hugest I ever saw! I thought you could fit 10 cars in there. Whoa!!!

It was a long walk and I got a FIRE STICK!!! And it could burn down everything around it. There were lots of trees.

There was a fence. We saw it and that meant we were getting close to Devil's Cave. We saw lots of hikers also.

The most fun thing was seeing the Devil's Cave! I hope you liked my post Grandpa and Grandma! Thank you for taking us mountain hiking. It's so steep and I want to look out for rocks. The end.

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Wow Coleman...what an adventure! Can't wait to hear more of your exciting tales about Montana!

Anonymous said...

Coleman that was a very long hike.
I am so proud of you and Spence for doing such a good job hiking.
The cave sounds really cool.
Have more fun tomorrow.
T-4