Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing Withdrawals

Last night was the finale of Dancing With the Stars. I thought Mel B was the better dancer, but Helio was one of my favorites also, so I'm happy with the outcome. Come next Monday, I might have DWTS withdrawal symptoms. I'm not sure what they might be... Maybe I'll be walking down the aisles at Wal-Mart and break into the Viennese Waltz. Or I'll start buying only clothing covered in sequins. Possibly I'll get some paddles numbered 1 through 10 and score Coleman and Spence on everyday activities. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll survive. Anyway, they'll be back next year!

5 comments:

Jeani said...

I love dancing and watching it, but I never got into the show. Don't know why myself. BUT, I would pay a hunk of change to see you dance at Wal-Mart all dressed up. I bet others would too.

Anonymous said...

Yes we enjoyed each session with the dancing with the stars this year! Last night was so much fun to watch !
I would buy a ticket to see Ananda dance at Walmart too!
I was so happy to find the little Dog Spencer got for Stella when she was here. She just loved it.
I am glad the batteries can be changed as I am sure it will be used over and over....
Lets DANCE !
T-4

Rita said...

All were good dancers...but we liked the couple that won...they seemed so clean cut and all around All Americans....ha....but it was fun...I just loved the 2 step dance they did...I asked Gale if he could or would try to do that....he smiled....but I think it was a sorry sweetie smile..

Did you know that when I was a little girl my amibtion in life was to be a dancer on the Lawrence Welk Show...(Have you ever heard of that??) Ask your Mother..

Jeani said...

I wanted to be a Rockette!

Anonymous said...

A dancer on the Lawrence Welk show!
A rockette!
You two should really come clean and tell your relatives how you claimed to be dancers on American Band stand each week........
and we should watch for you on the TV show. I REMEMBER!
Of course you said it was filmed in Janesville too.
My dancing sisters!
Love ya.... T-4