Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go Ahead and Read It, You'll Get a Laugh

I know many of you like to send forwards. I have to admit, I rarely read these. Someone has to actually tell me, "Hey, this is a really good one. You'll get a kick out of it." If you send those that say, "Send this to seven people and you'll be blessed," or "If you love God you'll pass this on," don't send it to me! I'm pretty sure God doesn't measure our love by how many e-mails we pass on! Brian is not a forward sender, but he has sent me a few and added the message, "Read this. You'll like it." Or something like that. The other day he sent one called "For Lexophiles (Lovers of Words)." I did enjoy it, and wanted to share some of the funniest ones with you.

  • Police were called to a daycare center where a 3 year old was resisting a rest.
  • The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
  • A boiled egg is hard to beat.
This one is in honor of Brian, and his love of the budget!
  • You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
And this one is for me. To dye, or not to dye?
  • When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
Hope you got a laugh. Now, if you love me you'll send a link to our blog to seven people in the next 30 seconds! You'll be blessed if you do! Ha!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Ha....those are good....but Amanda...I saw a T-shirt that says Gray is the new Blonde....you know...like 60 is the new 40....YOu have beautiful hair....a few or alot gray hairs or not...

Jeani said...

Yes, and sugar is the new oil.