Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank You for Singing Dogs and Big Rigs

This is the birthday present that Uncle Brent and Aunt Andrea sent to Spence. It is very cute and sings many adorable songs. I know them all and they are stuck in my head for hours at a time! Watch out Brent, I'm about to start calling and having the puppy leave messages for you while you're at work! Head and Shoulders anyone?

Coleman is having the best time with it. He dances around and every song concludes with a 360 degree spin that ends by landing on his knees. And me, well, I'm counting to ten to the tune of "La Cucaracha" these days. I'm thinking about choreographing an authentic Mexican dance and teaching it to the boys.

The boys are in to lots of games now. This morning Spence and I sat on the floor and started rolling the soccer ball back and forth. Then Coleman decided to join in. When Spence rolled the ball to him, he squealed with excitement, "He rolled the ball to me!" Coleman decided to name the game soccer ball sit down.

I'll leave you with something funny Coleman said the other night. Spence and I go in Coleman's room after bath every night and I read Coleman a story and Brian reads Spence a story. Then we switch and each finish our respective kid's bedtime routine. This night, Coleman chose a book about big rigs and construction trucks. When I finished the last page, he closed the book and said, "A-men!"

3 comments:

Rita said...

Big rigs and trucks are scared and holy to little boys......how cute...sounds like the boys are boys and having fun...I am looking forward to playing soccer sit down ball....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeani said...

Roz would say Amen instead of The End too. I always thought it was so darn cute. Have a Happy Turkey Day. We sure have alot to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

I think I want to be one again!
I love the new toy.
I went looking for it for Stella but have had no luck yet...
When I find it I will say Amen too!
just like "Adorable Coleman!"
T-4