Friday, March 21, 2008

Be Careful What You Bid On...

Brian's latest "accidental" Ebay purchase - 2000 BMW 323 Ci


Ladies, have your husbands ever accidentally bought a car? I didn't think so. Brian placed his top bid on this car several days ago, not thinking he would actually win it. Surprise! He did! No, I'm not mad. He bid a very reasonable amount and was able to pay cash for it. We're both still a little shocked at the Beamer sitting in our driveway though. I think I have more of a right to be shocked though. I'm going to have to install software to block Brian from Ebay.

5 comments:

Rita said...

It is really nice....tho....I totally understand....and boy and his toys...(not to say he didnt need another car),,,but a BMW...why not?? Such a deal...I do have a story about a gal we know at a Carroll College auction...ask me about it...That was a real SHOCK!!
Congrats you two!!

I'm sure Gale land Brent will need some good rides...

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous find and a magnificent buy.. on EBay imagine that! I guess it was local or you wouldn't have it so soon!
It sure does look nice!
Enjoy the ride!
Hope the air conditioning works well summer is comming !
Enjoy!
T-4

Anonymous said...

Nice car Brian--I'm sure you will enjoy it-as will the whole family-You look good standing in front of it!!! Mary

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy. I think I would have had a heart attack if Scott had accidentally bid on a car and then won it!
Also, I love the new look to your blog!

Todd Richards said...

Only Brian... truly, this could only happen to you, man. I love it. I want to take it for a spin when I get back to Houston. I mean at least you didn't accidently buy a Honda Element or something like that.