Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun-filled Saturday Part 2

After the Easter Egg Hunt, we headed straight to the Houston Livestock Show. This was Coleman's third year and Spence's second. It was so crowded, but we had lots of fun. We saw pigs, cows, chickens, and baby chicks hatching. The boys enjoyed cheering for the little pot bellied pigs at the pig races. Of course the attraction that we had to drag Coleman away from was the John Deere tractors. At the carnival, Coleman walked right past all the kiddie rides and went on the bigger ones. I thought he would get scared, or worse yet puke (he's a notorious puker), but neither happened. He caught air on the Goliath Slide, had a smile from ear to ear on the big tugboat that rocked back and forth and side to side, and had to be pried off the big ride that went round and round and round and made mommy queasy just watching. Oh he's going to be a thrill-seeker!


I love the livestock show!


I promise that smell is not me!


As a girl, I guess I just don't get the thrill in climbing on big tractors.

I didn't tell them they'd be eating her at McDonald's next week.

If you click on the picture, you can see Coleman and Daddy getting ready to ride.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Looks like a fun .very fun day all of you had...the boys look so cute..I want to give them a hug and kiss...

Anonymous said...

You sure did have a fun day!! Sure is nice to see all the action with your pictures!! Mary

Anonymous said...

What amazing photos!
The faces..... as they are looking at the chicken!
I wonder what they are thinking?
They are both so serious!
Rides look like fun! Glad no one got sick!
T-4