Friday, June 20, 2008

Coleman's Funny Sayings

The other night we got some rain. Brian told Coleman, "Let's thank God for the rain." Coleman said, "Thank you God for the rain!" Then he waited a moment and said, "He didn't say 'You're welcome.' "

Some friends are coming to visit this weekend! Thursday I told Coleman, "Keller is coming to see us on Saturday!" Wanting Keller to come as soon as possible, Coleman replied, "How do you get to Saturday?"

This morning Coleman informed me that there was no Katie in his Bible school class. I said, "Does every class have to have a Katie?" He said, "Every class needs a Katie."

Coleman has been doing GREAT with going potty. He hasn't had an accident since last weekend! Today he was going pee pee and looked down and pushed his belly button. He said, "I push this button and it makes my potty come out."

8 comments:

Rita said...

His comments are just so very precious.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so he likes the Katies!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Amanda these are really really funny!

Paul and Candice said...

That is just the cutest thing ever! You are going to be so glad you have all that written down someday! These blogs are priceless!

sheree said...

Very funny; if we could remember all of your sayings from your childhood, I wonder . . . no he couldn't have gotten your creative thinking side, huh?

*Tanyetta* said...

he is soooooooo cute!~

i'm here by way of rhonda!

Rita said...

Somebody said they liked my blog....I think they were referring to yours...nice compliment...

Mrs. H said...

Those are soooooooo great! Made me smile!

dorbritz said...

Amanda, Those are precious! Don't you just love how their little minds work?