Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Funny Pictures, Funny Questions

The boys enjoying some masks I bought for Vacation Bible School

Coleman had an interesting question this morning. Maybe a wise philosopher out there can answer this one. While eating breakfast we had the following conversation.

Coleman: How does Jesus get in your heart?

Mommy: When you get older and understand more about Him, you can ask Him to come into your heart.

Coleman: Does He see our food go down?

I can imagine that Coleman pictures a tiny little Jesus sitting inside his heart, looking up at all the Cinnamon Toast Crunch he's swallowing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you have this blog to keep record of all these funny/wonderful conversations...
I did journal some in the boys' baby books but I sure wish I would have had access to blogging back then...especially for family and friends that are far away...
What a blessing.
:)
Amanda~you are one of the best Mom's I know.

Rita said...

What darling pictures...

Yes, tell Coleman that sometimes Jesus sticks out his foot and that is what makes us puke....Just kidding...

He's so curious....good thing you can look us stuff on the internet...

I agree with Rhonda...you are the best!!!

Spence looks so cute....and Coleman too!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! their smiles say it all!

Coleman the investigator & cretive thinker!
He is amazing!

Spence reminds me of Jim....
he used to say " Me too, Me too" all the time cause he didn't want to be left out.. one baby sitter we had called Jimmy "Me too."