Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pananio and the Bathing Elephant

Coleman has an alter ego. His name is Pananio Patinki and I believe he's a race car driver. I don't know where he came up with this name, but I thought it was hilarious! Sometimes I'll ask him about Pananio (pronounced Puh-nah-nee-o) and he'll say, "No, I'm Coleman now."

Friday we went to the zoo with some friends. This was our third trip this summer, and we always see some different animals and make sure to visit our favorites. I can't wait to go when the weather gets cooler! Here are a few pictures. I didn't take too many since we have so many from our first two trips.

It's hard to see, but this is a picture of one of the elephants getting a bath. The kids could have stayed and watched this for hours.

Coleman, EK, and Spence watching the elephant take a bath

Spence brushing the goat

Spence has found a way to reach his cookies!

Also, Rita asked about the chocolate chip pizza from Double Daves. It's a thin crust topped with cookie dough, chocolate chips, and icing. I know you couldn't eat it Rita, but here's a picture:

1 comment:

Rita said...

Whoa...that does look yummy....i bet I could make one gluten free....:-)

Spence getting his cookies....how cute and clever....I'll get em. Mom...don't worry...