Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're All Gettin' Better

Coleman has been feeling a lot better today. Luckily he loves to take medicine. He takes Singulair for his allergies, and when we get to the last few pills in the bottle he says, "When they're gone I'll be all better?" No, he just starts a new bottle. But he loves to take them, so it's no big deal. And as for me, I had some blood work done at my last check up and was told that there was a problem with my thyroid. I shouldn't be surprised. This runs in my family. I'll start my medication tomorrow. I just have to say that my family is so blessed to be able to go to the doctor and get the medicine that we need. Thanks for your prayers for Coleman!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Glad you and coleman are feeling better!!!!! Yes, thank God for Dr's and medicine!!!