Friday, August 29, 2008

Ask Amanda

Question: What should my son wear when helping his Dad with home projects?
Answer: Always, always wear some kind of helmet to protect his head. And if it's a messy project, have him wear an old t-shirt.


Question: My son is 3. Is he too young to learn the Heimlich maneuver?
Answer: Absolutely not! My 3 year old is always performing the Heimlich!


Question: My grandson is always wanting to dig through my nightstand drawers. Should I tell him to keep out?
Answer: No way! He might find something that you would definitely want to take a picture of!


Question: I'm trying to decide if I should have another child. Would I be able to handle two out in public?
Answer: You've got two hands for them to hold onto, and two legs for them to lean on. Go for it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely YES !
The joy the love the excitement!
The blessings from above!
Absolutely YES !
The boys will help you so much!
It will be wonderful!
Absolutely YES !
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

That is too cute! Good Job! Spence looks so grown up in that picture of the three of you! Hope to see you guys soon!

thePiks said...

To clear up any misunderstandings, the questions were made up to fit the pictures! Don't go jumping to any conclusions T-4!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry
I was just excited for you!

It would be so nice *_* !

T-4

The boys are always a highlight of our days! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was some weird way to make an announcement. :) Braver than I, I thought. :) They are very cute - sheree

Rita said...

I love you all...I was expecting something far more personal in the nightstand drawer than a pair of glasses...and Coleman looks like a little Tim the Toolman...and Spence is growing up so fast...can't wait to see them!!! As for question # 4..only if the dr's can promise you that you will get twin girls..then it will all be even...2 boys and 2 girls!! "-)

Rita said...

I love you all...I was expecting something far more personal in the nightstand drawer than a pair of glasses...and Coleman looks like a little Tim the Toolman...and Spence is growing up so fast...can't wait to see them!!! As for question # 4..only if the dr's can promise you that you will get twin girls..then it will all be even...2 boys and 2 girls!! "-)