Friday, August 15, 2008

My Faves

I've been following the boys around with a camera this week. Here are some of my favorite shots:

Favorite Musicians


Favorite Athletes


Favorite Smile


Favorite Garbage Man (this was a tie)



Favorite Chefs


Favorite Stain Stick

Surprisingly, this was not the fault of the young chefs. I did this myself after I had taken the bowl away from them. It all came out!

Spence is learning new words every day! I love this stage. He loves to sit on the computer chair and have Brian spin him (Mommy doesn't do round and round stuff) and he'll say, "More 'round!" And he looooooves to jump. He'll say, "Jump! More jump!" He can now say cereal, which is his favorite food. When he wants some he'll say, "Bowl," to let me know he wants it in a bowl with milk, not just haphazardly thrown on his highchair tray. After he finishes he says, "More chereal." His chereal of choice is Life. He'll point to your eye, actually trying to insert his finger in your eye, and say, "Eye." Then he does the same to your other eye and says, "More eye." Brian jokes that he will some day go to the Olympics in "More Jump." The announcers will say that he really stuck the landing, and there was no balance check! What a sweetheart. Coleman is in some sort of schizophrenic phase where one day he's so out of control that I think I'll have to duct tape him to a chair (which of course I never would do... uh, no, I wouldn't... I'm 99% sure I wouldn't... better get rid of all the duct tape). Then the next day he's the sweetest, most angelic child. I like the latter, but hey, the other days build character, right? Today he wanted to play cowboy (he found his old cowboy hat in his closet and wore it around) and wanted me to be the horse. I told him I didn't feel like having him ride around on my back. He said, "Just for 4 minutes." No. "How about 3 minutes?" No again. I suggested zero minutes. He said, "Zero's not a number." It just wasn't a number he was interested in! Man, I love these boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Daddy's are the spinners...
:)
Great pictures Amanda!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I understand cute new words; Riley won't stop talking lately. And, we definitely understand schezophrenic; we have a four year old. Enough said.
:)sheree

Paul and Candice said...

That picture of Spence hauling in the garbage can is priceless! They're all cute, but that one really made me chuckle!

Paul David's also saying more and more words everyday! This is the funnest stage so far, but I've said that about every stage after about 4 months!

Rita said...

What great favorite pictures...Looks like a typical busy week!!!!