Sunday, August 17, 2008

How Do You Get To Saturday?

Coleman drove me crazy all week asking when Keller would get here. We love visits from Keller and his family, but next time I will not tell Coleman they're coming until they pull up in the driveway! Once they arrived, we had so much fun. It's always fun to catch up with old friends, and now that the kids are older, they had fun playing together and gave us a chance to just relax and chat. After the kids went to bed, we stayed up late talking and watching the Olympics. Did you see Michael Phelps win that relay all by himself? That's what the announcers made it sound like! And then they focused on him only during the metal ceremony. If I was a mother of one of those other 3 guys somebody would be hearing it from me! Oh well, it was fun to see history made! We saw another amazing thing this weekend: Batman and Spiderman in the same room!

Keeping our house safe from bad guys!

What handsome little guys!

Good friends

Older good friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good friends are priceless...the kids look like they are having a good time..

Anonymous said...

It's me...I can't get into my acct''can't rem my password ?? So I am anonymous...
Rita

Anonymous said...

good friends with kids...
these are the kinds of friends you lean on.
Wonderful.