Thursday, July 01, 2010

Funny, Disgusting, Or a Little of Both

After eating some chocolate pudding, Coleman held up the spoon and said, "Look! It's as clean as new. So can I put it back in the drawer?" At least he asked!!!

If you aren't familiar with Texas in the summer, here are two words that just about sum it up: hot and mosquito. One day Coleman came in from outside and said, " I just had one swing, then, voila! I was itchin'!" (His voila was pronounced wah-la!)

Can anyone relate to that disgusting feeling you get when you sit down at the computer only to get up 5 minutes later and remember,"Oh yeah, my 3 year old just peed in that chair,"?

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

LOL! Do you have any potty training tips for our 3 yr old? He can hold it a long long time but will not tell us when he needs to go! Frustrating! And the pooping thing is not happening....

Rhonda said...

it's been a long long time but, yes...I remember.
LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I remember ... to funny!
T-4

Rita said...

Darling words from the boys and thoughts from Mommy!!