Monday, July 19, 2010

His Dilemma

More breaking career news! This morning on the way home from swim lessons, we saw a landscaper on a really cool mower. That got Coleman's wheels turning and had him scratching his head.

Coleman: (literally scratching his head) I can't decide if I want to be a construction worker, a mower, or a prairie dog shooter. They all sound good! How will I choose?!?!

He was quite distraught that he had so many choices that all seemed so good. I told him he had a while to make up his mind.

Spence: I can't decide if I want to be a conductor or a shark!
Coleman: You can't be an animal. You can only be a human.
Spence: I would wear a shark costume! (In his best "well duh" voice.)

So I could be raising future prairie dog shooters and sharks. I'm one proud momma.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOL that just makes me laugh!!!!
Those are serious decisions! :*)

Rita said...

Oh Coleman....he hasn't even started kindergarten yet.....Think of the college savings he if was a prairie dog shooter....LOL...

And Spence....he is thinking too...you just put on the costume of what you want to be....easy...I think I'll be a ...um...can't decide just now!

Mrs. H said...

LOL! That is hilarious!!!!! Love it!

thePiks said...

Yes Rita! We'll save tons of money! I can just put them both to work right now. Do they pay by the prairie dog, or is it a flat rate?

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL
That was a treasured memory moment!

T-4

Jeani said...

Well that is inspiring. Tell him his Uncle Brent & cousin Joel both wanted to be robbers. But they changed their minds. Good thing!!!