Thursday, March 03, 2011

Doin' the Declutter Thing

Found this awesome post about decluttering and organizing. I love it! It's exactly where I am right now - going through everything and finding things that I don't need or use and getting rid of them. Well, they're in a big pile behind my bedroom door at the moment, but they're on their way out! Here's my favorite line from the article:

"At some point I realized that I wasn’t organizing my life; I was organizing my clutter."

Read the whole article here:
Minimalist Strategy

2 comments:

Rita said...

Great article...so true...I read that clutter makes your mind not feel free....so true!!

Paul and Candice said...

I need to focus on decluttering. That quote is spot on! The line I liked from the article was this one though: "Because once you give something a warm, cozy abode, it can be hard to get it to leave." SO TRUE! That's what's happened here...hey, it has a good comfy place, why not just keep it! UGH!