Saturday, March 19, 2011

Give Me More Outdoors

I couldn't stand being indoors at all today (except for that little nap I took) so I pulled Brian and Coleman away from the TV (all they want to do is watch basketball these days!!!) and we took a picnic dinner to the park. Well, if you can call getting carry-out pizza and store bought cookies a picnic, then that's what we did!

I am so thankful for this wonderful family!

Learning to balance


3 Little Rock Wall Climbers

She was determined to make it to the top like her brothers!

Very proud of herself!

When it was time to leave the park, I heard Brian telling Coleman, "Time to go! Gonzaga's playing!!!" And as soon as we walked in the door, they were watching the game. Coleman is really into the tournament this year. Last night I let him stay up until 10:00 watching with Brian. I think he was pretty excited!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looking so forward to better weather to enjoy. I'll enjoy yours for now!
Lovely family Amanda!

Rita said...

Good idea...and yes...I'd call that a picnic!!!

I am sorry....they may have inherited the love of that game from me!!