Monday, April 07, 2008

A Career in Modeling?


Striking a pose in his Lightning McQueen underwear

After nap today the new undies were fresh out of the dryer and ready to be tried out. I wasn't too worried, because when I let him out of his room at 3:30 from his "rest time" (this term is used very loosely and is open to interpretation) his pull-up was filled up with poop. I figured I was safe from having to clean up a big mess today. I told him, "This is the last poop in your pants. Once you start wearing big boy underwear you can't do that anymore." I almost cried when I put the underwear on him. He looked so grown up! He made it from 3:30 to 8:00 (bathtime) with no accidents! He was pretty upset that he had to wear a pull-up to bed, but Mommy's just not up for getting out of bed in the middle of the night and stripping his bed and cleaning up a big mess.


He wore these flippers in the bath last night, but they are a tad too small. We couldn't locate the snorkel. Spence looks concerned to be a part of this family.

It's your call. Could we have the next male underwear model on our hands?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Coleman!
Keep up the good work!
I think it is going to work!
We used to have special books in the reading room...."Bathroom"
for those special times....
I can see the resemblance... he is a keeper! May be famous before you know it.. one of my little girls went for a photo session last year and ended up in a catalogue for children.. she is making good college $$ now....
T-4

Rita said...

Oh...no question about it..>Coleman wins easily.....

sheree said...

Too cute!

Jeani said...

Coleman is sooo much cuter than that other guy now. WOW How cute will he be later?