Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Three Generations of Piks

This past weekend Grandpa and Uncle Brent came to visit. Grandpa just celebrated a birthday, and his present from Grandma was a trip to come see us and tickets for him, Brian, and Brent to go to the Sweet 16 basketball tournament. We had so much fun with them here. Brian got to drive them around in his new car and I got a break from pushing the tire swing! Now Coleman is really wanting to go to Montana. We took Uncle Brent to the airport Monday and Coleman wanted to hop on a plane and fly to Montana right then! We'll probably be going in a few months. He'll just have to wait.

Yesterday Coleman wanted to play a game that he had played with Grandpa. I had to play Grandpa's part, so I sat in the middle of the floor and Coleman ran around me. I was supposed to stick out my arm and try to grab him when he came around. Apparently not as easy as Grandpa made it look! I kept getting told that I wasn't doing it like Grandpa and what I needed to do so it would be like when he played with Grandpa. So Grandpa, the boys had a great time playing with you! You'll have to teach me how to play the right way next time I see you!

It's hard to get three generations to smile at the same time.

Grandma sent some yummy candy. If I remember correctly it was red...

Sunday after church the guys had to run off to their little basketball tournament, while the boys and I enjoyed a picnic at the park with our Sunday School friends.

I'm up here like a big boy!

Coleman and Eric

Wyatt and Coleman

Keep reading! I have two posts today!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Grandpa will melt when he reads this tonight....He had a WONDERFUL time also....

My. what good looking Pikkula men!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree-those Pikkula men are very good looking!!!! Glad you all had a good time-it's always nice to see family-especially Grandpas!!! Mary

Alexander Family said...

Coleman, Wyatt and Eric looked really cute! Makes me REALLY miss our Sunday School class. We will have to come visit again soon.