Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bribery, Sweet Bribery

I've got to get back to the gym. Want to know how I know this? Today I was teaching a 3 year old music class and this little girl said, "Do you have a baby?" I replied, "Yes." Then she said, "In your tummy?" I've got to get back to the gym.



Instead of going to the gym while the boys were at daycare, I went to Wal-Mart. I had to buy mass quantities of Hot Wheels. We will be using them to bribe Coleman to go potty. I decided, and Brian agreed, that if Coleman will at least try to go potty every time I ask him during the day, he will get a Hot Wheel after dinner. We'll see how this works. I figure after a while, I'll up the anty and he'll have to really go, not just try, to get the prize. Then eventually he'll have to poopy to get it. In a week or so I'll either be singing the praises of Hot Wheels or returning a sackful of them to Wal-Mart. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh those darn tummy's!!! I thought you looked wonderful at christmas and it hasn't even been a month....I look like I', having twins so that would really shock her....LOL

The M & M's didn't do the trick, eh?? Have fun....I'm betting Spence will be alot soooner since he'll be watching Coleman...but if you see a good buy on Hot Wheels you could stock up.....love ya

Anonymous said...

Good idea!