Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Perfect Fall Day

Today was a perfect Fall day, the only problem is that it's Winter! I did not let that bother me though. Today was beautiful and the boys and I had a great time outside. Coleman found a bottle of bubbles so we went outside to blow them. Then I noticed how many leaves were in our yard. We have several Bradford Pear trees and they're really dropping their leaves now. I got the rake and made a big pile. Coleman had the best time jumping in it. Spence liked to sit in the pile and see what kind of goodies he could find to put in his mouth. I'm thankful for such a beautiful day, even if it didn't fit in with this season!



1 comment:

Rita said...

Yes, a good day...and with Coleman's great achievement this morning...YEah!! The M& M's are on their way!