Thursday, January 24, 2008

If Only He Were Authorized

Tonight we were in Lowe's hardware store picking up some tile for the kitchen remodel. Coleman loves those really tall ladders on wheels that the employees use for retrieving items way up high. They have this sign attached:


Coleman: What does that say?
Mommy: It says, "No little boys allowed."

That's essentially what it's saying, right?

Spence is mostly feeling better, although there is a constant stream of snot running from his nose. He's also drooling an awful lot, so maybe there are some more teeth making their way in. Coleman has gotten two Hot Wheels for trying to go potty every time I've asked him. Yea! Here are a few pictures from the week.

Mommy, I'd feel better if you'd just hold me 24/7.

Coleman washing the dishes, with no regard for the next water bill.

Maybe if you'd build a fire in that thing I wouldn't have to wear my hoodie inside the house.


"The Essence of Freakiness"

3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh...the pictures are so good...hope Spence clears up soon...Maestro even looks cute!!

Good job, Coleman....2 hotwheels!! Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Go Coleman go... !!
Enjoy make a mess.. and have fun!
There is nothing like a child in a kitchen.. with free reigh to the bubbles and water !
Yes learning is fun!
When you get your kitchen clean come to my house...
I'd love to have you !!
Coleman & Allison can have fun together I have 2 sinks.
And Spence I could just pick you up and give you a big hug and rock you to sleep.. oh darling.. hugs hugs hugs!!! Feel better soon!
T-4

Anonymous said...

These picture made me giggle.
I hope you know I'm not laughing at you but WITH you.
;)