Monday, January 07, 2008

Welcome Callie!

My wonderful friend Theresa, who many of you know, had a beautiful baby girl today. Her name is Callie, but I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly. Congratulations Theresa and Jason, and big sister Emily! I'm very excited that I get to meet Callie next week. I'm going to visit on the 14th. Yes, I will be leaving my sweet boys for 5 days. My dear Mom will be staying with them though, so they are in good hands. I'm sure I will stay so busy that I won't have time to be overly sad at not seeing them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about Theresa last night and wondered if she'd had her. You're going to have so much fun helping her next week! Talk to you soon!
Candice

Rita said...

Congrats to Theresa and Jason....

sheree said...

I am jealous. Give them all big hugs for me. Tell her I check her blog often and miss talking to her and seeing her.