Monday, January 14, 2008

Gone For How Long?

I am leaving today to go to Oklahoma to meet Callie and visit her family. I'm having a little trouble remembering how I thought I could be away from my boys for 5 days! Mom assures me she is looking forward to being here with them this week. So that makes me feel better. Once I get there and start helping out with the baby and Emily, I'm sure I'll be really busy and that will take my mind off of it.

I'll be back Saturday, but if you can't wait, you can see pictures of Callie on Theresa's blog. I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to enjoy your time away!
You'll be home before you know it.

The laundry will be there for you.
comforting huh?

Rita said...

Hi to Theresa and her family!! What a blessing you are to have as a friend...they will miss you but homecoming will be so sweet!!!!