Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fabulous New 1 Minute 13 Second Workout!

Yeah, it doesn't work. I've been trying to get back into going to the gym, but it seems the streak of sickness has no end. We got kicked out today after I had been on the treadmill for a little over 1 minute because Mr. Snots' (as we so affectionately call Spence now) nose wouldn't stop dripping. It's not a nasty green or anything, but I can understand why they paged me to come get him. That Dancing With the Stars workout video is looking better and better.

I love getting Coleman's perspective on things. I mentioned to him that I saw some big kids at the gym today and I wondered why they weren't at school. He suggested that maybe an excavator tore down their school. You never know.

{from Brian}
Coleman probably got the idea from the video below.

Every night we watch some sort of YouTube video; from R/C cars to monster trucks to motocross to excavators to building implosions. The other night after watching several building implosions (check this one out), Coleman said, "They're not going to come and do that to our house, are they?"

I think we need to stop watching cool implosions on YouTube.........



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just never know what those excavators can do. Coleman might be right. Hope one doesn't tear Nate's school down. Hope Spence is feeling better-and you can go and enjoy your workout. Mary

Rita said...

My, my and that house looked like it could be so cute inside...Ya, he probably got the idea there...

Poor Spence's nose....