Thursday, January 17, 2008

No, I Don't Want Another Baby!

I'm having such a wonderful time here in Oklahoma visiting Callie and her family. She is a very good baby. She rarely cries, eats great, and I've only seen her spit up once since I've been here! I was afraid that I would come here and leave wanting to have another baby, but I don't feel that desire. I'm sure Brian is saying, "Thank goodness." I miss my boys SO MUCH, but I think it's good for them (and me) to see that I can go for a few days and they can survive. Maybe they are even having fun without me. Tomorrow I get to see them and ask them, well at least Coleman, about all the things they did while I was gone. I can't wait for those first hugs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma should get the first hug!

I am sure she is exhausted.

She deserves the biggest hug!

The boys get 100 hugs!

Rita said...

It will be sweet....Rhonda and I used to call them oatmeal kisses...