Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Mom and Rita! I could not ask for more wonderful mothers in my life. You both bring me so much joy and teach me how to be a better mom. I am thankful for your love, support, and prayers!

I am also thankful for my sweet husband, Brian. I couldn't be the mom I am without him by my side. It means so much to know he appreciates everything I do and supports me daily. And also for my boys. Without them, I wouldn't know the greatest job that ever existed. I pray to be a better mom each and every day. To lead them to Christ with my actions and words. I love you guys! And I love this little one that is apparently training to join the circus! I can't wait to meet him or her and see those feet that keep punching my belly into strange shapes!

I would love to have a great picture of me and the boys from Mother's Day to share with you, but that just wasn't happening today.



I'm also praying for several moms I know who have lost babies this year, for others who would love to be mothers but are not, and for those whose moms are no longer living. May God bless each of these women today and give them peace. May I be constantly reminded how blessed I am and not take a moment of motherhood for granted!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Amen to those words...



It's an awesome picture of you and the boys!!

We love you too!!!

Sherrie said...

Happy Mother's Day Amanda.
Hope you were pampered!