Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's Behind Belly #1?

34.5 weeks

Something is hiding in this picture. Can you guess what it is?

************


Here are some random things I'll mention while you're guessing what is hiding:

The shed is really coming along! Brian said he needs about 5 more hours of work to get it done. I'm so close to parking in the garage I can almost smell it!



************


Several months back I asked you to pray for a girl named Belinda that is a part of our playgroup. She was about 24 weeks pregnant and had to go on bed rest because of some complications. On Thursday she delivered a healthy baby girl who weighed 7.2 lbs at 36 weeks! I know they took the baby to the NICU right away, but I don't think she was going to have to stay there very long. Praise the Lord! I can't imagine being confined to bed for that long!



************


OK, enough stalling. Have you guessed what's hiding in my picture?



************



A watermelon!

I've heard it looks like I've got a watermelon under my shirt, so I wanted to see if that was true. I guess everyone was right! It's about the same shape! Check out the shoes. I've been accidentally leaving the house in these recently. Oops! I looked down the other day in the store (yes, I can still see my feet) and had them on. I figure not many people are looking at my shoes, just my watermelon.

7 comments:

Rita said...

Thank you dear Lord for the safe delivery of Belinda's baby....

I like your shoes....they look easy to slip on and off for someone with a watermelon belly....actually, you are looking more and more beautiful every day!!!

I am happy for the shed coming along...as long as the "stuff" gets moved!!! It will...

Paul and Candice said...

You look adorable! In the first picture I even thought how cute the shoes were because they looked like they matched your shirt! They do look comfy, and well, that's top of my list right now!

Anonymous said...

This is the best time!
Baby is growing and almost here!
You look FABULOUS!
Red top and shoes match!
You are so lucky to have jeans!
We didn't have that luxury avalible
I really missed my jeans!

I was looking for one of the boys hiding on the other side...
didn't expect a watermelon.
Isn't it amazing that a baby is in there growing.. just amazing!
God is so good to share creation with us!
T-4

Jeani said...

Oh my, you are soooo PG. (a term from my day). I bet no one even looks at your shoes. You are beautiful.

sheree said...

You are living the Florida lifestyle. I wear my flip flops everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. There aren't many people who don't here in Florida. I have embraced the style, finally.

Jody said...

Amanda you are so cute and I love reading your blog. 34.5 weeks not long to go!

Jennifer said...

You look too cute and I would definately be wearing those shoes on purpose, not by accident.