Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Week in Pictures

I promise the next post is about Coleman's school program! Grandparents, sorry it is taking so long to get the videos up.



The boys are really enjoying their sidewalk chalk. Coleman wrote his and Spence's names.

Spence with his teachers on the last day of school

Coleman with his teachers on the last day of school (He loves them, he just doesn't love being told to pose for a picture.)

At the park after school

"Now that you're not wanting a special picture to treasure for all time I'll smile for you!"

And because I love to laugh at myself and the belly, I've included this shot of Spence and the baby watching Coleman's program!

After the program

1 comment:

Rita said...

Spence really is interested in the program watching Coleman....cute...and the baby was watching and quiet also???

Schools out..summer vacation....time for no schedules...well. kinda..

I have some sidewalk chalk in my bag for the boys...guess they beat me to it....oh well...we'll still do some...love ya