Monday, September 24, 2007

I Give It a 10!


My favorite show is back! Yes, I'm talking about Dancing With the Stars. I love it! Did you see it tonight? It's one of those shows that I get so hooked on. I'm rooting for Jennie Garth, because I was a big 90210 fan. But the best dancer tonight was Sabrina Bryan. Tomorrow night the men dance. The only bad thing about this show is the time it takes to watch it. They dance one night and then have a results show the next. Once I get invested in it though, I just can't miss it!

Brian just walked by, saw this post, and said, "Boy, that's pathetic." But hey, everyone needs one guilty pleasure, right? This is mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shows my age...but I loved o watch the dancers on the Lawrence Welk show....most people like the singing...I knew I couldn never sing...but maybe dance.....someday....(jiggerbug with my hubby at my son's wedding counts) LOL
Enjoy...

Theresa said...

Hey, I watch America's Next Top Model. Everyone does need one guilty pleasure.

Casdok said...

Only one giulty pleasure?!!!