Monday, September 17, 2007

The Wedding

We're back! We had such a wonderful time in Iowa visiting with family and attending all the wedding festivities. I can't go into too much detail tonight because I am SO TIRED. Traveling with small children is not fun. We got back home last night around 12:30. Let me just say I have serious concerns with airport security in Des Moines. I was able to get on the plane with 3 juice boxes filled with 6.75 ounces of juice each.

Coleman was a super ring bearer. Coleman was also a stinky ring bearer. I did not detect the dirty diaper until the wedding party was lined up to march down the aisle. I don't think too many people smelled him.

I know many of you reading this were at the wedding. We enjoyed seeing all of you! It's sad that we live in so many different places (Texas, Montana, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa), but that makes it even more special when we get together.

Here are a few highlight pictures from our trip. There are many more wonderful pictures and much more to say, so I'll post more in the next few days.



Coleman and Spence watching the planes



All dressed up for the rehearsal Friday night



Saturday morning at the Farmers' Market
with Rhonda, Jared, and Roz



The big day has arrived and Spence is ready for his pictures!



Our family before the wedding



Coleman with the flower girls, Andrea's cousins



Grandpa and Coleman in their tuxes



Brent and his beautiful wife, Andrea

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW..thanks for sharing....it was a wonderful time....I am TIRED also...but a good tired...the pictures are great...Love you

Anonymous said...

It really was a beautiful wedding-the whole weekend was nice. The motel was wonderful-and so nice seeing everyone-just walking downtown at the market was fun-seeing all of the kids(Spence and Coleman are so cute),just being together. It will be a very nice memory for everyone. Hope to see you again before the boys grow up too much!!!! Love, Mary

Sherrie said...

I like the pictures. I'm so glad we were able to see you guys again. Your boys are precious. I wanted to take them home with me. I think would of been able to make room in our car!
Love ya guys

Anonymous said...

I thnk the DesMoines airport security was just GLAD to get us through....must have had some horible looks on the faces of us adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

good pic's Amanda!
bummer you got back home so late...
it was great to be with you and the kids...
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Did mommy or daddy have to change the ring bearers diaper?

Anonymous said...

Did mommy or daddy have to change the ring bearers diaper?

Anonymous said...

Did mommy or daddy have to change the ring bearers diaper?

Anonymous said...

Did mommy or daddy have to change the ring bearers diaper?