Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random Conversations

There are always cute things that Coleman says that just don't seem to fit in with my daily posts. So here are the top 5 random conversations we've had this week.

#5
I always ask Coleman if he needs to potty when he gets up. He usually says yes, but lately he comes up with an excuse not to go.
Amanda: Good morning! Do you need to go potty?
Coleman: No. I went before bed.

#4
Brian: You're a cookie man!
Coleman: No, I'm a cookie little boy.

#3
Brian: Coleman, pick up your cars please.
Coleman: I can't. I've got a tummy ache from eating hamburgers at Mr. Dan's. (that was the previous day, and he only ate 2 bites)

#2
Coleman was helping me put his cars in the basket before bed and Spence was trying to dump them out.
Amanda: You're a helper. Spence in an unhelper.
Coleman: He's a dump-it-outer.

And the winner, hands down (and eyes closed).
While eating dinner, Coleman was squinting his eyes closed as hard as he could and then taking a bite.
Brian: Why are you eating your dinner with your eyes closed?
Coleman: So I don't get chicken nuggets in my eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh,,,what a dear....I can't wait see the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. I just had a good belly laugh.

thanks Amanda!