Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Turn! Turn! Turn!


That's what I'm saying to Humberto. How dare a tropical storm threaten us the day before we leave for Iowa. Where did this thing come from??? I think it's safe to say that Humberto would have to face the wrath of Grandma Rita if it prevented us from getting to Iowa on time. It looks as though the storm is turning and will not cause as much trouble as was thought a few hours ago. Please pray that we will have a safe journey tomorrow!

We are all looking forward to our trip and the wedding. I'm sure we'll have some wonderful pictures to share. Hopefully we'll have a cute story about what an awesome ringbearer Coleman was, and not how he set the church on fire and caused widespread chaos...

I'll post again on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you thought Hurricane Rita was horrible....just watch a disappointed Grandma..........

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!

sheree said...

you are right? where did this come from? I saw this morning where it was hitting and where it was forecasted to travel, and I said, "HUH?" I didn't even know it existed. I hope you make it there and back safely. I can't wait to hear stories; Caleb will be my sister's ringbearer Oct. 5.
Maybe you can help prepare me. :)