Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Roofers Today

I guess they don't work in the SNOW!!! Yesterday I was laughing as "Let It Snow" played on the radio in the car while I was wearing short sleeves and had the air conditioning on! Today I bundled up the boys and let them go outside and see the snow. It's starting to come down a little harder now, but still no accumulation. Our weather is so crazy! I'll keep you posted unless life as we know it down here in the south comes to a screeching halt.

Fun fact: Last snow here was Christmas Eve '04. I remember the year because I was less than 1 month away from having Coleman!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Isn't this just crazy? I was outside videoing and taking pictures. Our roof actually turned white:) It was coming down pretty hard here, too!

It really does make a difference in your Christmas mood when it's cold rather than balmy HOT like yesterday! I actually bought some presents today!

sheree said...

Okay, I really am jealous now.

Rita said...

Everyone needs some snow once in a while!!! But you can have our predicated 40 degrees below zero with wind chill this weekend....(ugh)

Anonymous said...

ahhh I bet the boys LOVED it!