Friday, December 05, 2008

What Do You Do When It's 50 Degrees in Houston?

I don't know what you do, but we go to the zoo! We put on some layers and met Candice and Paul David there this morning. We had such a great time. Poor Spence acted like he'd never been in the cold a day in his life and was a little whiny, but he eventually started having a good time too.

It's a little too cold for me, Mommy

The boys always enjoy playing by the elephant statue

These monkeys gave us a little X-rated show

Spence checking out the fish

Coleman crawling through the fish tank tunnel

Coleman and the alligator

Coleman and Paul David

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I wished I lived closer that looked like fun!

Rita said...

What a great place to take the boys!!!

In Helena, when it is 50 degrees one goes and has a picnic,to the lake....or starts to plant their garden!!!! LOL

The boys look so cute...can't wait to see them!!!

Paul and Candice said...

We had SOO much fun! I hope you got in a nap!

Sherrie said...

Oh how I wish it was 50 degrees here. Right now we have a winter advisory out. It's raining ice and it is cold! yuk. The zoo looks like fun.

Jennifer said...

I think those same monkeys gave us an X-rated show the day that we went with y'all. Maybe the zoo keepers need to have a little talk with them about what is acceptable with kids around!