Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Visitors!

I survived yesterday! Actually it went really well. I took the kids to Chic Fil A for lunch. I left the house with three kids and got back home with the same three kids, all unharmed. Spence and Allie both took a great nap, so I got a great nap also. Coleman does not nap, but he can entertain himself and stay out of trouble so I can sleep. Of course, it wasn't a moment too soon when Brian walked through the door at 6:45! After dinner he and the boys played while Allie and I went to the grocery store. I am so not ready to do that with three kids!

Today Candice, her mom, Paul David, and Judson came to visit. Paul David is a month older than Spence, and Judson is about 2 weeks older than Allie. We had such a wonderful time! I can't wait for our next visit.

Friends since first grade

Everybody say cheese!

"So Judson, are you interested in Allie?"


Judson likes to stretch out, but Allie likes to ball up!

The big boys love the babies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable !
Good memories !
Smiles galore!
T-4

Rita said...

What a fun day for all of you....old friends are a true treasure!!!

You know...from your first day on the new job...you are so good at it and it's going to get easier and you'll get even better that you are going to (someday) work yourself right out of a job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Friends since 1st Grade?!!! That is awesome Amanda!
Great pictures. :)

Mrs. H said...

Amanda!!! You took all 3 to chickfila already! WOW! You are amazing! I still prefer NOT to do that alone ;)! Good job!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your photos with Candice and all the kiddos! That is so awesome!

Jennifer said...

She just keeps getting cuter and the boys look like they absolutely adore her!

I am amazed that you took all 3 kids to Chick-Fil-A. Way to go!