Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Home!

Allie, the newest Pik got to go home today!


It's so nice to be home! Allie is sleeping, so I have a moment to post some more pictures. Later I'll try to write a little more about the boys and Allie, but for now I just have to share one sweet story. After we got home and took a few pictures, Allie was still asleep. We left her in the car seat and put her in our bedroom. Brian put a receiving blanket over her. Spence went upstairs and got his favorite blanket that he sleeps with every night. He calls it the donut blanket (it's got big polka dots that apparently remind him of the donut holes Poppa brings). He went over to Allie and draped the blanket over her. It was the sweetest thing! Sharing his favorite blanket with his baby sister. I cried!

Well, I know you all just want to see some pictures!



Mommy and I have been watching HGTV, but she says not to get attached because we don't get that channel at home!

I finally get to wear pink and everyone will realize I'm a Princess!

OK Mom and Dad, show me where we live!

Beautiful flowers from Nana and Poppa

My brothers are glad I'm home!

So all the neighbors know about my arrival

8 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Amanda she is just beautiful! And she's got the sweetest little name ;)! Can't wait to hear more stories of her and her big brothers! Go get some rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Allie looks so sweet in the outfit you bought for her!
Spence that was so nice of you to take good care of your sister.
He has a tender heart full of love.
Coleman you look so happy to have your sister home for you to love.
It must be nice to be home.
We are enjoying the pictures.
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

We're so glad you're home! Have fun on your first night:) She is precious...can't wait to see all the PINK on the blog in the coming days and years!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. You'll have many more stories to tell and I can't wait to read them. I'll bet some of your best postings could be in the wee hours. She's beautiful and I am so happy for you. What fun is to come. sheree

Rita said...

Welcome home, Mommy and Allie!!!

That was so sweet.....can't wait to see all of you!!

Jody said...

Congratulations Pikulas!!!! Allie is so cute. We are really happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

I am so glad y'all are home and settled. I have been praying for a smooth transistion for everyone. Can't wait to see y'all again! EmmyKate is still talking about visiting Baby Allie and Ms. Amanda. I just may have to come visit one Friday while I am off this summer!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!
She is beautiful!