Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Word From Allie

Hi everyone! I'm 3 days old!

Today the loud, rambunctious little boys that they call my brothers wanted to hold me. Mommy and Daddy made them sit in the chair. They did pretty well for their first time. I mean, they didn't drop me or anything.


The bigger one is pretty sweet. He is always giving me kisses. Today he started talking kind of strange to me, saying something like "coochie coochie coo." I have no idea what that means!

I think I'll have to keep a close eye on this one. He kept trying to hand me little sticks today. But he adores me also. I can tell.

Now this lady knows how to love on me! They call her Nana, and she knows exactly how special I am. I hear that another lady named Grandma is coming tomorrow. I'm sure it won't take me long to win her over either. I'm pretty cute and sweet if you haven't noticed.

These are flowers that Grandma and Grandpa sent me today. They are beautiful and smell so wonderful! I hope these people keep fresh flowers around all the time. A girl could get used to that!

Well, I think it's about time I wrap this up and get back to reminding Mommy who's in charge around here. I can have her up and feeding me in no time at all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so great. I wish I could be there to see her.
Pam

Paul and Candice said...

You've got some sweet brothers there, Miss Allie! You look so cute in your pink...I know your Mommy is having the time of her life dressing you up!

Mrs. H said...

What a sweet post! You are going to have 2 great big helpers!!

Allison Fisher said...

absolutely precious!