Friday, January 02, 2009

Best Buds

Yesterday morning when Spence got up he told me his tummy hurt. I carried him down the stairs then put him down on the tile floor. He immediately puked. After drinking some juice he puked again. Then he was just as happy as could be! We were supposed to go to a play group at a park, and I didn't want Spence puking in my car or exposing other kids to anything. So Coleman and I went and I left Spence home with Brian. After arriving at the park, Coleman wined and moped for 15 minutes before he began playing. He kept saying, "I want to play with Spence." A little later I got a call from Brian. Spence was fine so they had walked over to a neighborhood park. Spence was asking to play with Coleman! Isn't that so sweet? They are truly best buddies. I hope it lasts!

As for Spence's arm, he hasn't had any more problems. He never even acted like it was sore! Now we will never speak of this again, understood?

1 comment:

Rita said...

Mum's the word here...