Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grandma We Miss You!!!

Grandma, we had so much fun with you during your visit! We can't wait for your next visit when you bring Grandpa with you. This morning when I went in to get Spence out of bed, the first thing he said was, "Grandma home?" So sweet! I know they miss you! And so do we.

Cooking with Grandma

Bedtime stories with Grandma

Spence is just not my baby anymore. He's been talking so much, and today he made two completely complete sentences! He always says things like, "More bowl cereal," "Spencey more juice," , or "Take bubble bath." Today I poured his cereal in the bowl and he said, "I want milk too." Then we were getting ready to go outside and he said, "Mommy put on my shoes." Maybe his sentences were missing one word: please!

Coleman went in for his 4 year check-up on Monday, and he had to get FIVE shots! He really milked that for all it was worth, telling everyone how many shots he had to have. Then Tuesday he started walking slowly and limping, saying his legs were sore where he got the shots. At first I thought he was just putting on a show, but he's been continuously limping ever since! Even he's not that good, so he must be sore. Poor thing.

A few days before Coleman's party, Brian asked what we got him for his birthday. I told him I had bought a Superman DVD and a t-shirt. I had wished we could find Robin to go with all his Batman stuff. Brian clicked a few keys, found one on Amazon, and paid extra for shipping so it would get here for the party. Isn't he a sweet Daddy? After Coleman's party we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and let him open Robin. He loves it!

The boys playing with Batman, The Joker, and Robin

And this picture is just too cute not to share. Coleman and Spence each got a pair of binoculars for Coleman's birthday. (Nana and Grandma had the same gift idea!) On this particular morning Spence is watching Daddy leave for work through the binoculars.

See you later Daddy!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Sweet pictures! Paul David's speech is getting better by the day, too. As I was reading this, he came over and said, "My train is broke!" Where did that come from?

Ok, in the picture of the three of them in the bed...Spence looks JUST like Coleman. I had to look twice! Maybe his hair was wet, and it looked darker or something, but whoa, it took me a minute!

Can't wait to see you guys Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
The boys are growing up.
Just in time for new baby to come home. :)

Rita said...

I miss all of you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!natech

Rita said...

I miss all of you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!natech