Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Child, The Billy Mays Expert


Ever since Coleman started watching our non-cable cartoon channel, Qubo, he's been enjoying the infomercial-like-commercials. We turned on the TV this afternoon to see Billy Mays advertising some sort of yard tool. Coleman said, "Let's see what all he's going to give you!" He wouldn't let me turn the channel until it was over! Coleman wanted me to see all the attachments and the bonus drill that you got if you ordered. Mays also has a commercial where he screams about a slider station. I asked Coleman what happened to the burger commercial, and he responded, "He still has the burger commercial, but he does this too. I don't know all about the burgers, just some of the burgers." I ought not leave him alone with the phone and my credit card while he watches TV!

Scroll down for more stories from today...

No comments: