Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slushies and Swords

I heard the familiar words again today when someone noticed my belly: "That must be a boy!" Of course, I'm not going to give too much thought to it. Not because she was the car hop at Sonic, but because it took this particular Sonic 20 minutes to make 3 small slushies. If they can't handle efficiently making slushies, I don't think I'll take their baby predictions seriously.

I bet you didn't see what I saw tonight. We had a three man sword fight in our backyard! One was armed with a broom, one with a mop, and the other with a ceiling fan duster. I would like to report that no one was harmed, but there was one casualty. Coleman took a good whop to the face with the mop. I think he'll be OK though. I should have gotten my camera to take some pictures, but I was having too much fun just watching. These boys love their Daddy!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Who had more fun?? the little boys or daddy??? AHh..I rem those days...Your boys will make wonderful fathers also...

Well...Sonic carhops are not noted for baby predictions....so there...We had an article in the paper here that Helena was getting a Sonic....Cherry Cokes with their ice....Yipee!!

Unknown said...

I would say after 2 pregnancies for Boys maybe that is the only way your body knows how to carry and it could be a girl in a boy carried position. Oh and you must have wanted that slushy pretty bad I would leave after 10-15 if it was just a drink order!