Sunday, March 01, 2009

This Is What Upsets Him

We've kept our poor little boys up late all weekend, and I think it finally caught up with Coleman. He enjoyed his favorite show, America's Funniest Videos, and playing with Daddy for a while. Then he crashed, emotionally. He whined and cried about one thing after another all the way up to the bathtub. After bath, he got upset because Spence went into his bedroom. "I don't want him in my room! He's going to stink it up," Coleman wailed. Spence was a little gassy, so maybe I don't blame him there. Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight and we can get to bed on time the next few days.

Last night we had dinner with some friends we hadn't seen in a few months. It was a lot of fun, and the kids all played so well together. Nothing was broken, so I consider that a success. Thanks for the yummy dinner and wonderful evening Jennifer! Hope we didn't keep you up too late...

Unfortunately, I have a new addiction - Facebook. Some of you are probably my "friends", and if you're not and you are on Facebook, find me and be my friend! I'm gonna have to set some limits or I will be spending way too much time on the computer. I enjoy blogging a lot more than Facebook, but it's fun to talk to some people I haven't talked to in a while.

I guess there's not much going on here to write about. Just enjoying life with the boys! That's all I need!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh dear....Mommy and Daddy pay for late bedtimes, but sometimes it just happens...and nothing is right till the sandman comes...

I've heard of facebook....but dont' know what it is...

Brent and Andrea came this afternoon and leave tomorrow afternoon..so a short sweet visit...

Jennifer said...

Sorry about the late night! EK crashed about 30 minutes after y'all left. Last night she had to go to bed extra early though because she was having meltdowns at about 6:30!