Friday, March 20, 2009

Which One Will Be Returned???

My first purchase for the baby!

I finally found two cute onesies that I liked enough to buy. The store didn't have a "little sister" onesie in newborn size, but I thought the ladybug was pretty cute. It was nice to finally buy something for this little one! Which one do you think I'll have to return (or regift!)?

And, now some pictures from Nana and Poppa's house.

It's all fun and games canoing around the backyard, until...

someone falls backwards in the boat.

No fractures, just some scrapes on both elbows. The sling is just for dramatic effect. Actually, it was the only thing that would calm him down. The neosporin and band aids did little to relieve his pain. He wore the sling around for about 2 hours, then decided he was better. He was pretty mad at me for taking his picture, but I couldn't resist! Who would believe me if I said he wore a sling after scraping his elbows? (My mom had the sling from when she broke her arm a few years ago.)

11 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

I'm thinking you're going to get to keep the ladybug! My prediction is you're having a girl, and I'm having a boy! Cute outfits! We got the Carter's Big Brother shirt that I think may go with that Little Brother shirt! Cute, cute!

thePiks said...

OK, so Candice you can have the "little brother" onesie!

Rita said...

Oh...those tears are so real...I can hear him cry.....

Anonymous said...

Yes I do believe you are keeping the lady bug!
Oh what a dear...
he needs a big bear hug!
T-4

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the lady bug! Mom

Mrs. H said...

I also think you are going to get to keep the ladybug! I have a feeling Candice is going to be the mommy to all boys! And a great mom to all boys too!

Poor Coleman!

Anonymous said...

not to be debbie downer but I think you're gonna have a BOY!
:)

But my vote is for the ladybug! ;)

Rita said...

My vote is.......drum roll.......you are going to have a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know....guess a boy, cuz I had 3....and I just knew Brent was a girl....so I am humble enough to not go on my feelings!!!

Unknown said...

Any chance you could keep both? I still have the boy "take home" outfit from before Joy was born holding out hope for a second to be a boy.

Jennifer said...

I think you are going to have a girl. I thought all along that Tina would have a boy and I was right on that one, so maybe I will be right on this one.

Anonymous said...

I say girl. And I love the drama - and they say girls are dramatic. Okay, so they are - but the boys can carry their own right? Ha Ha
sheree