Thursday, March 05, 2009

Things I'm Letting Roll Off My Back Today

The comment from one of the teachers at the boys' school:

Lady: When is your baby due? Any minute?
Me (outloud): No, June.
Me (in my head): Horror of horrors! Do I look that big????

The fact that I misread the coupon for deli meat and spent about $4 more for turkey than I usually do.

The label on the new Pringles I bought today says "Screaming Dill Pickle" when it should actually say "Whispering Dill Pickle." (Obviously not approved by pregnant chicks.)

The orange highlighter marks all over the back of my bedroom door. (Spence was drawing so nicely on that piece of paper when I looked in on him last.)

The fact that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will remove blue highlighter marks but not orange highlighter marks. Go figure.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is awful! Don't women know they should say things like that to pregnant women!
Your Catalina Salad last week reminded me of the Grandma Farlow's Salad, which is why we are having it next week!

Rita said...

Ahh...what a day....

Are you sure Coleman was completely wrong in the twin diagnosis??? "-) You should shock them all and say...we are have four. five or more if you can lie with a straight face...ha ha ha

Rita said...

Oh..hope your turkey sandwich was good!!

Anonymous said...

Try hand sanitizer it takes of permanent marker off anything.
I bet it works.
Wet Ones Moist Wipes
the one in the white
cylinder with the red top
takes off a lot of things.
works great on whip off boards etc.
Best turkey in town you deserve it.
T-4

Anonymous said...

Any minute?!!!!!
Ok...I'll settle down.
let it roll....