Monday, February 02, 2009

Introducing...

The nameless, unknown gender Baby Pik!

The profile - looks just like Coleman and Spence did!

A view of the baby's face

Another face shot (looks like the baby has bubba teeth!) and the heart

Adorable little feet

Everything looks great and the doctor who came in to look at the pictures after the technician finished said our baby was very cooperative. They were able to get all the shots they needed. And as a bonus, the technician didn't even take a look to see if it's a boy or a girl! So there won't be any slip ups that accidentally reveal the gender at my doctor appointments!

It was so neat to get to see the baby in there moving around and now to have some pictures of him or her. It's been real to me for some time now since I can feel the baby moving and I have had to buy a whole new wardrobe, but Brian just realized today that we're actually going to have another kid! I guess the reality of it all hit when he saw it today.

Coleman loves to ask how big the baby is now. My weekly baby update emails usually give you something with which to compare the baby's size. Last week it said the baby was the size of an heirloom tomato, so I was telling Coleman that. This week he asked how big the baby was and I showed him with my hands how long it probably was. He asked, "What vegetable is that?" He also likes to kiss my tummy. It's really sweet.

Spence will say, "I wanna see baby!" So I lift up my shirt and he looks into my belly button. I'll ask him what the baby is doing and he says, "Night night." Then one day he asked me to take it out! He will also give it kisses, but he prefers to blow raspberries!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww! So cute. I can't wait to find out if it is boy or girl. Did you find out with Coleman and Spence or were they surprises also?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Almost makes me want another...but I think four is enough right now! Good for you for not finding out the gender! We didn't find out with Cory but we had a strong feeling he was a boy so it wasn't a big surprise in the delivery room. The other 3 we found out ahead of time. I'm such a planner! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh how awsome!
It is amazing to see little ones

Moving,breathing,growing!
eyes, ears,little feet!

Our God is an awsome God!
We are blessed by all of his
creation!
T-4

Sandy Brittain said...

I still keep up with your blog and was thrilled today to see the new baby Pik. So happy everything is going well with the pregnancy.

Paul and Candice said...

Sweet pictures...you even got that great profile shot I long for:)

That's funny to me that it just became real to Brian! I wonder if Paul felt the same way, just never said anything...I'll have to ask!

I'm so glad they were able to keep the gender from you guys...I think you'll LOVE it! Even happier that everything looked good!

Rita said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love those little feet....

I think that in our generation and ones before, the Dad's didnt feel it till the baby was born!!! they may have to see it....and in those days there was no ultrasound....

So how wonderful for you and all of us to see them...

Jeani said...

I am pro-life for sure. The cutest little feet. Brings tears to my eyes.

dorbritz said...

Sweet, Sweet. Glad everything looks great!!