Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from The Piks!!!

What an amazing time of year this has been. I have enjoyed thinking about a different name of Jesus each day this month. He truly is the greatest gift ever given. And once you have Him, He's yours to give to others! I say that mostly for myself. It seems to be a little easier to reach out to people during Christmas. I invited neighbors to church to hear our Christmas musical. I had kind words and smiles for strangers. But now that the tree will be thrown to the curb, the nativity set boxed up, and the Christmas music turned off, will I be a light in the darkness? I think I'm going to leave out a few small Christmas items to remind me to shine for Him.

Tonight I just want to leave you with the Name above all names:

Jesus

So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told. Luke 2:16-20

Merry Christmas from our family! These are the brownies we baked for Jesus' birthday.

Santa brought Coleman a crane and grader.

Santa brought Coleman and Spence a play kitchen. They love it! (Two little elves named Billy and Brian worked really hard putting it together last night. Thanks guys!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures!
How exciting to see the boys so happy and growing so nicely!
Have a wonderful safe trip!
Thanks for the Jesus blog....
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
T-4

Rita said...

I'll have to see what Coleman and Spence have cooking for supper this week!!

I have good news for all..Savior, Christ, the Lord!!!! You have taught me much, Amanda, in your words and actions..I love you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Have a wonderful time in MT!

Rita said...

Happy New Year!!