Friday, December 14, 2007

Play a Game With Me!

Tonight I cannot think of a thing to write about. I thought I would look back at pictures from 1 year ago and share one with you. Then I decided it might be fun to post pictures of both the boys at 12 to 13 months old and see if you can guess who is who! I think they look a lot alike, but this is the test. Can you tell them apart? Let's see.

Baby #1: I am obviously not happy, but who am I?


Baby #2: Still not happy! Or am I a different child?

Baby #3: Am I the first or second Pikkula boy?

Baby #4: Do you know my name?

Have fun with my little game. I'll give you the answers tomorrow.

Here is the name of Jesus I've chosen for today:

Son of the Most High

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David... Luke 1:32

These words were spoken by the angel Gabriel to Mary. Can you imagine how she felt being visited by an angel and given this news? She was to have a baby and He was not going to be an ordinary baby, but One who would have a throne. If you read Luke 1:26-38, you see that Gabriel gave her a lot of information. Do you think she understood it all? Probably not. She didn't need to understand it all though, she just needed to be willing to let God use her, and she was. She said, "I am the Lord's servant." If only I would answer that in every situation. He is the Son of the Most High, so whatever He says, my answer should be, "I am the Lord's servant."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my two peas in a pod.
this is a hard assignment.

Rita said...

Gale guesses are...Coleman, Spence, Spence and Coleman..

Rita says..Spence, Spence , spence and Coleman....It was hard...
Rhonda said it all...2 peas in a pod..

You don't need a guest blogger...you are doing wonderful..Hope the boys are feeling better..and Brian's trip went well..

Pam said...

I think it is Coleman, Spence, Spence, Coleman - even though I haven't met Spence in person, yet. I'm really enjoying keeping up with your wonderful family by reading your blogs.

Jennifer said...

I think #1,2 and 4 are Coleman and #3 I definately know is Spence.

Anonymous said...

I just read this, but I'm guessing Coleman, Spence, Spence, Coleman.

I agree with Rita, You don't need a guest blogger! I love reading your insight. It's my quiet moment of the day to spend with God since Bible Study is on break!
Candice